Merry Christmas

C.E.T.N. \o/ Turma 102/2008 \o/

terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2008

Profile-Juliano Cezar

Name: Juliano R. Cezar
Birth:
22/11/1990
height: 1,70
Right-handed or left-handed: Righ-handed
Favorite animal:
My Ventania dog, but now already died!
Favorite color :
Red and black
Favorite drink:
Cocaine-glue
Favorite meal: Churrasco and Lasanha
Hobbies: To leave with the Friends
Perfume: KaiaK Adventure
Habit: Estralar the fingers
Favorite actor or actress :
Juliana Paes
Favorite movie :
I do not have
Favorite author: Erico Verissimo
Favorite song : I do not have
Favorite band: I do not have
Main quality: To be prestativo
Worst failing:
Speech of more
What makes you smile? the friends
What makes you cry?
Brabo
Fears:
Not to have true friends
Who you admire:
My Parents




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário